Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Great Day

Today was a great day. We did our first baby dedication as Catalyst Church (we did Keegan's but it was when we first got here and there was more family than anybody else here) and there's just something about baby dedications...I love them and I cry through most of them. I got to help Levi and it was just really special for me. Thanks Baby Annie:)

The service went great today. We sang one of my new favorite songs, "This Is Our God" by Chris Tomlin...like it alot. I went back with the kids today. I'm really going to make the kids stuff at Catalyst a major matter of prayer. We need some high energy stuff going on back there. I'm not sure what role I'm supposed to play or feel like I'm supposed to play or if I feel God leading me to play a role at all...does that make any kind of sense? I know God has a plan for Catalyst so I'm just going to pray that He would take care of us and lead the right people at the right time. I'm going to be patient and enjoy the ride. I'm really liking the DVD's we're using for the kid's teaching. It's funny and fun but it also gets the point across. And by the way, we hit 69 people at church today which is awesome. I'm always amazed when and how God brings new families our way...it's so cool :)

We went to the Callahan's for supper tonight. We had so much fun. They are great and just so down to earth. I will say, they have an INCREDIBLE house...notice the use of all caps. It's beautiful and I love that it's just them and their personality comes out in their house. Does that sound weird?? They just had a pool put in and so all 8 of us got into their hot tub tonight after dinner and just talked and had fun. It's so nice to do that. I love all these great people that make Catalyst who it is:)

No comments: