Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, September 7, 2008

CVS Deal for Newbies

Here's the CVS news for this week. I got this scenario from Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First. This week should be pretty easy for those of you that haven't done it before. You can probably do more but this is what she had on her site and it seems easy enough so I thought I'd share. Let me know if you do it and how it goes:)


Transaction #1
Buy (1) L'Oreal Age Perfect, Revitalift or Skin Genesis Cleanser @ $5.99
Buy (1) Chex Mix @ $1.00
Use $1.00 L'Oreal coupon from 8/10 insert
Use $1.00 Chex Mix printable here

Total After Coupons= $4.99

ECBs Earned= $5.99

Transaction #2
Buy (1) Excedrin Migraine @ $1.99
Buy (1) Purex Laundry detergent @ $2.99 (hidden deal)
Buy (1) Right Guard Extreme or Sport @ $2.99
Buy a $1.50 filler of your choice
Use $2.00 printable Excedrin coupon here
Use $0.50 Purex coupon from 8/10 SS insert (or you may have received a coupon with this sample)
Use $1.00 Right Guard coupon from 8/10 SS insert
Pay with $5.99 ECBs from above

Total after coupons= ZERO OOP (possibly tax, varies regionally)

ECBs Earned= $3.00

Grand Total OOP= $4.99 or very close to it!

4 comments:

{deflated notions} said...

hi girly :) wanna help me start this? i get it, but since i have just started collecting coupons i suppose a lot of the senarios do not work for me? do you have instand messenger?

HeatherLow said...

Yes girl...I would love to help you. Sometimes, the scenarios do call for older coupons but I've noticed that some of them have printables and like last week, almost all of them came from that Sunday's paper. Yes, I do have instant messenger. For all of them, my username is poncey76. Let's do it:) Hope ya'll are doing well.

Teaching by Mom said...

This is really encouraging! Thanks so much. We dont have CVS (I WISH WE DID!) here but I could use the other stores that are on the list!

Thanks!!
Rachael

Levi said...

Do you ever feel like you are stealing? LOL