Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, September 5, 2008

Preschool Blues



Today was the day that Addy started her preschool. She was so excited. She was ready to get into her class and leave us behind. I had a harder time with it. I got teary as we drove away from her. I am glad she's independent and ready. I just hope those teachers love her like she deserves to be loved. I think that might be my biggest fear about her being away from me is that the other adults that are responsible for her will love her like I do (or close). I don't want her to be an afterthought or pushed aside, mistreated, made fun of, etc etc etc. Am I weird or is that normal? She had a great day. I asked her 20 questions about what she did, who her friends were, etc etc etc. She was so funny answering them. I'm so thankful for her. I've included a picture of us walking into school.

No comments: