Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm BACK!!

Okay what a crazy week!! Let me just give you the run down of this week. Monday, the kids had a music class, then to a birthday party then dinner at a friend's house. Tuesday indoor garage sale with our playgroup, I had band practice while Levi reffed. Wednesday nothing during the day, had a couple of couples over for dinner. Thursday had to take all the clothes (that i stayed up till 2:30am the night before preparing) to the JBF consignment sale, had a 10:15 massage (from Mother's Day), met Levi and the kids for lunch in the park, went to playgroup preschool, met friends for dinner, went to a friend's house to hang out after the kids were in bed. Friday, preschool for Addy, Keegan and I went to Sam's, picked up some friends and hit up the JBF sale had to get Addy from school, mowed the yard (my new favorite hobby....weird I know) met Levi for supper and hung out at home while Levi reffed. Saturday Levi reffed soccer this morning, after lunch I took Addy with me to Walgreens for our deals....turned out it wasn't as great as I thought it would be but that's another post in itself. We've had the effects of IKE all day. It has been super windy and rainy. I really anticipated more rain than we've had. It was much more mild than what I expected.

So, as you can see, this week has been hectic to say the least. I have been checking the sale's website and I'm making some good money so it does seem like all that work is worth it. I feel like I haven't stopped to breathe this week, let alone go to the bathroom. I don't know how I forget to do that but I do. I kind of like weeks like that, I also got the house somewhat cleaned and picked up but it's like that adrenaline rush telling you it's got to be done.

I'm going to try this week to get some things down....like my quiet time (prayer and Bible). I'm going to try to get in bed early and get up before the kids. I also want to get to the gym at least 3 times if not 4. I am drinking way too much coke so I've got to cut back on that too...those are my goals this week.

I'm also tutoring more this week which is kind of crazy, the students are more prevalent which is so nice. At least I'm not sitting there staring at a blank screen:)

I feel rushed going into Sunday so I'm going to try to calm myself and enjoy tomorrow.

1 comment:

HotMommy said...

Ha, ha, ha! Heather, you could have been writing about my week too! A couple of weeks ago I took stock of my Diet Coke intake and realized it was 6-9 a day! I've cut back to 3 a day and will soon be moving to 2 and then to 1! It such an addiction...

Also, I was REALLY bad about my prayer time this week and promised God and myself to not let that slide this week.

Glad I could help with a potentially better Wags! Stacey