Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Update

We've had a good and busy week. Let me recap some recaps from the previous blog....
van back-NONONO....they had to take it back over to the transmission place so we still have not seen our van, this coming Wed. will be 5 weeks without it. Thank you to the Bloomers who have loaned us their Murano which I am getting really attached to.

We are getting our door painted courtesy of the coupon company who hung it on our door. The guy was super nice. I tried Goo Be Gone, WD40, and Simple Green, nothing would get that thing off.

We had a busy week but didn't do a whole lot. Kind of crazy sounding. We all squeezed into Levi's 2 1/2 door Saturn a few times but hung out here and tried to get a lot done around the house. I don't think I got much done at all, laundry maybe. I did this e-mealz this week which was great. I fixed some yummy food and it felt good to do so. Levi's been sick with allergy stuff so that's been a downer. We've played outside alot with our neighbors. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our neighbors. They're great and they love our kids.

No comments: