Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend

We had a good weekend. We traded Caitiln & Brendai off to the Sprangs. We had fun with them. We had a cookout last night at Andrew & Marilyn's. Andrew makes the best brisket. Last night the Lowry's sponsored the brisket....it gets to be too much for Andrew & Marilyn to buy all the meat. It was worth every cent...Andrew is the bomb on the smoker. Today we had church and had a great crowd. Next week, we start in the movie theatre. Levi & I are really looking forward to that move. We ate lunch at Which Wich....yummy!! This afternoon we took the kids to Wetzone to swim. We had a lot of fun. We stopped by for Levi to check out the staging that's being built and then we met the Sprangs and Caitlin & Brendan at Bahama Bucks.....another yum!!

I'm tired and sometimes that affects my point of view. I better blog tomorrow...if I'm still feeling it and thinking it, I'll write about it. I know...so ambiguous...not my ususal style:)

1 comment:

Levi said...

wow, ambiguous is such a big word to use on a Sunday night.