Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

House for the Sprangs

The Sprangs closed on their house today...finally. It's cool to see them so excited about moving in. I guess we take for granted having space. Who would have thought that they would be in their apartment for a year??? Certainly none of us did, we thought those houses would sell and it would be smooth sailing for all of us.....wasn't the plan. In hindsight, that was a good thing, it's taught us all a lot about life and our relationship with Christ, it did me and I'm speaking for them too:) Yeah for the Sprangs house!!

So what I really wanted to say is that we bought 600 forks to fork their yard as a welcome. The kiddos were asleep so I stayed home with them but we got a few others to join in on the mischief. Fun times!!!

No comments: