Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CARPET

So.....we have our new carpet. I love it. It is just what I wanted. It's soft and clean....AHHH!! I have realized over my house buying and decorating years. I am not a picky person. I don't have a "style." I kind of wish I did. We had some friends in NC and she was an interior decorator. Her house was beautiful. She had a style and it fit her. I am realizing I like simple and the clutter that we accumulate drives me nuts. I think we're going to have a yard sale. We've got too much stuff. We don't even know what we have....lots of extra clothes.

On another note, I'm sick. I don't know how it happened but I feel yuck. I hate being sick.

I'm looking into some parttime work for the fall. I've got a couple of different opportunities. I'm trying to decide which would be a better fit. One is an Accreditation Coordinator for a private school. The other is teaching in the homeschool department of a local community college. If you think about it, say a prayer that I would have a clear sense of which would be best for me.

By the way, today is Cheesecake Factory's Anniversary, you can go in and get a piece of cheesecake that's normally $6 or $7 for $1.50. Yes, I'm trying to figure out how to get in on that deal.

No comments: