Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Update

Well, it's still hot today. We called the AC company twice before we got a for sure answer. They are ordering the part but won't be able to come back until Thursday. Yeah....Thursday in this Texas heat!! It is crazy.

Today was a good day despite being hot. I actually was a science fair judge at the school where we were doing our preview services which was a lot of fun. It almost made me miss teaching. I really enjoy that interaction with kids and other teachers. I do miss teaching but would not give up the opportunity to be at home with my own kiddos. Xuan took Addy to the Arboretum and Levi kept Keegan. Keegan has turned into Rip Van Winkle due to this heat (I guess) and slept super late so Levi and Addy cleaned out the garage. It looks so good in there! Go Levi!!

I am not cooking this week, at least until our AC is fixed so we had a nice dinner out and then I met with our Preschool team at Starbucks. I am so excited about the ladies that will be teaching that age group. Thanks girls!! You don't know how much that means to us...you guys rock!!

It was a good day!!

No comments: