Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Good Night

Okay so I'm about to hit the hay. Levi reffed a few soccer games tonight so we didn't see each other all day until about 10:30. I was busy getting some cooking done. He did call on his way home and he stopped and got the Pinata!! Woohoo!! Thank you Levi!!

Tomorrow is a busy day. We have a birthday party at 2pm at Chuck E. Cheese and then we're having some friends over for dinner. I've just got to get some last minute things done but hopefully it will be a light day that we can enjoy.

I hope you're having a great weekend. I remember when I was teaching how much I LOVED Fridays. Can I get a woot woot from you teachers? I still enjoy Friday but it's just kind of weird now. That was very random. It's late and my brain has turned to mush.

Good Night!!

No comments: