Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Please Pray


We got a call from a lady who saw our NC house a couple of weeks ago. She said she would be calling back tonight or tomorrow with an offer and just wanted to let us know. Please pray that this will go through. We are so ready to only have one mortgage payment and see what that feels like. It's been an awesome time of growing and stretching and building faith but it's been hard. I know that God does AWESOME things. He makes sense out of things that shouldn't make sense...like being able to afford two mortgages. He has used people to help and bless us and for that I will be ETERNALLY thankful. Please pray that this will go through!! I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Teaching by Mom said...

Heather,
I just randomly ran into your blog. I have never looked at other blogs on the blogger before and low and behold the Lord brings me yours!!! Neat!
I will be praying for your home to sell. What is your church? Do they have a website?
www.heyrachiekae.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Rachael

Anonymous said...

This church planter's wife can relate.
this church planter's wife will pray. pray. and pray some more.

[I always wonder if every time I see duct tape, it's God's subtle hint for me to just shut up already]