Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Monday

So, this week we are going to start eating clean. We are going to take baby steps but basically it is cutting out refined sugars and flour.  This week, we are going to focus on dinners and try to implement it during the day when we can.  We're taking baby steps.  We've done weight watchers and this really goes hand in hand with that so hopefully it will be easy enough.  I did not go over my grocery budget...I was afraid I would BUT I also needed some staples (olive oil, honey, laundry detergent) that are a little more expensive.  

Monday - One pot Chicken, rice, & beans (was VERY good)

Tuesday- balsalmic marinated porkchops and grilled peaches with couscous

Wednesday- roast with carrots, onions, and potatoes

Thursday- Crispy chicken bites with sweet potatoes and salad

Friday- Smothered cheeseburgers salad and veggies

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one awesome menu. I am only eating salads for lunch this week and trying to do good.

Andrew said...

Do you share recipies? Can you email me some of the ones you reccomend after you have tried them?