Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ATTENTION ROWLETTIANS!!!

Okay so Whitney called me this morning to tell me about the City of Rowlett Stimulus deal. All you do is collect $250 worth of receipts from ANY business in Rowlett...ANY (gas, grocery, car, food, Walmart, Target, Burger King, seriously ANYWHERE as long as it is in Rowlett). Take your receipts into the City of Rowlett office. They stamp them and hand you a $25 gift card and a list of places that you can use it. There are a variety of businesses in Rowlett that take it, including Walmart.  I found almost $250 in my purse from receipts that I hadn't cleaned out or filed.  Go get your $25!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be 2/3 of a tank of gas if any places to gas up are on the list. Anyway, $25 is $25 & every penny counts.

April said...

Hey, what hours are the city hall open? Do you know?