Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 8, 2011

This weekend was kind of weird for us.  You know how sometimes life is great and things are running pretty smoothly and other times they're just kind of out of control all the way around and still other times just certain parts are out of control.  It's kind of crazy how life works.  We're good but there are some situations and some not even with us but people that we love that are stressful and it just weighs heavy on us.  That's kind of where we are.  So anyway, yesterday, Levi let me have some me time in the morning and so we switched and he had his time in the afternoon.  The kids and I went to the dollar movies and watched Alpha & Omega. It was cute and the kids love movies. We had a great time.  The kids were exhausted and both sacked out on the way home.  We met up with Levi at home and he fixed us meatball subs for dinner and they were delicious.  I've got to give props to my friend, WW (Wonder Woman), she's been stuck at home from post surgery.  She gets bored and cooks (which I love):)  So, she delivered us some of her (& her stepdaughter's) wonderful meatballs. So, here are the pics, couldn't fit them both in one frame on my phone:)

PS Some of you comment on my blog that I don't know.  If you comment and don't see it published it's because I didn't want to publish it.  I love that the internet world lets me document and "journal" on my blog but I will be careful of what I want to publish, as far as public feedback.  

No comments: