Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Last night

I went to bed at 8:45.  It was so lovely. As I laid there, about to drift into dreamland, I thought of some great things to blog about.  10 1/2 hours of sleep later, I cannot remember what they were. Maybe they'll come to me later.

On another note, I have the best husband in the world.  This week he has been a MAJOR help to me.  When Kman was sick this week, he stayed home with him so I could go to work (I only work 2 days a week). It was nice to have to worry with subs, plans, etc.  He did not have much of a productive day but it sure helped me out.  I am so thankful for that.  Last night, we tag teamed dinner and it was yummy.  We had pork tacos, beans, rice, and chips & queso.  We had family movie night, it was very relaxing.  Levi cleaned the kitchen up for me and let me go to bed early. That was AWESOME!!!

Guess that's it unless I can remember what my GREAT blogs were going to be.  Have a fabulous Saturday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to get the much needed rest and as a bonus getting some real help from your hubby. Hope everyone is well now or doing better. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Odie
:)