Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hey

I've got to get back in the blogging habit. I've got a second while the kids are occupied. They are both coughing like nobody's business so we're going to skip church tomorrow. I don't want them to spread whatever they have. Hopefully, the doctor will give them something Monday to knock this out...it's been too long. We are looking for a car to buy. I'd love to have a mini SUV or crossover but I think we'll stick with a minivan. We could get a big vehicle, like a Tahoe but that's a lot of car and a lot of gas. We rented a Dodge Caravan for our trip back to Dallas and I liked it...we'll see what happens. We're praying for a good deal and a reliable vehicle. We're going to get the van fixed and sell it. I'll be glad to see it go. It's been good but it's time. I'm kind of in a funk. I'm overwhelmed with stuff from Christmas that needs to be put up and all of our Christmas decorations. I want it put away NOW and that's just not happening. I was fortunate to come home with clean clothes so at least I'm not overwhelmed with laundry on top of everything else. That is a good feeling. I am glad to get back in a routine this week. Levi and I go on our cruise in a couple of weeks. I'm really excited about that. I'm going to try to drop a few pounds before because I know I'll gain it all back on the boat. I am so excited. I'm apprehensive about leaving the kids though. Levi's parents are going to watch them so I know they're in good hands. I guess that's all of my random thoughts for now. Hopefully I'll get my blog on more this week :)

No comments: