Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blah

Good morning....it's kind of yucky outside again. It's supposed to warm up which will be nice!! I'm kind of in a funk. I feel yucky on the inside too. I don't know what my deal is. I met with my girlfriends this morning for our accountability/Bible study. We just talked and regrouped. I hate getting up so early but I love being connected so it's worth it. We are still without the van. It should be delivered to us by the end of the week. It may or may not come back repaired but it's supposed to be an easy fix so no sweat either way. I'm ready to sell that thing and get a more reliable vehicle. I have realized that if we had to, we could live with one vehicle. It just requires some planning and organization. Well, enough for now, my goal for today is to get the rest of the Christmas gifts from the garage into the kids' rooms and playroom.

No comments: