Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Addyson's Day

Today is Addy's fourth birthday and I absolutely cannot believe that 4 years have gone by since I held her in my arms for the first time. It was none other than love at first sight. I remember feeling an overwhelming sense of God's love. I couldn't contain the love I felt as I looked at her and to know that He is God and capable of so much more is overwhelming. I am grateful for her. She makes us laugh all the time. She says the funniest, wittiest things. She is a compassionate soul. She is sassy and is learning to "roll" her eyes ( I have NO clue where she gets that from -wink). She is tender and loves to help. She is intuitive and remembers everything. I am blessed with my beautiful, baby girl! Happy Birthday Addy. I hope your day is as special as you are!!!

2 comments:

phyllis penney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADDY!

Barnes Family said...

It's so weird to hear Addy is 4! I remember when we first started at Powerline, and Levi didn't want to hold any babies, because he didn't want you to think he wanted one yet! Ha! A few weeks into small group and he was holding Alex! All this rambling, just to say you guys have really turned out some good kids! Be proud of the awesome kids you've raised!