Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Not Even Sure How to Title This

I haven't blogged in a few days. This week has been good so far. Sunday evening we had our Ground Breaking Ceremony on our property. It was really cool. I've never been a part of that before. I found myself at one point almost tearing up. It's actually happening. A friend of mine brought her family and I was so excited to see them. I catch myself telling her things like, "You don't have to come." or "It's really not a big deal." She always tells me to shut up and that she wouldn't miss it. I'm glad to have her. It is a big deal and I'm glad she was a part of it. She hasn't really grown up in church really so she brings a totally new perspective. Also this week it snowed..yes it stuck for a while. It actually snowed pretty hard for a little bit. I know Levi and I aren't going to win Parent of the Year but we got Addy up so she could see it. She's never really seen snow or been old enough to enjoy it. Today it was 68 degrees and it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. Texas weather is so jacked up!!! Levi's mom flies in tomorrow for Keegan's birthday weekend and I'm so glad. She's awesome and it will be fun to have her here. There's a lot of emotion going on for me this week. Keegan turns 1 on Sunday. Keegan's milestones have been different than Addy's. It's almost like since I know he's my last baby, it's so bittersweet. I'm in no hurry for him to walk or talk or grow up. I want to savor each second with each of my babies. I remember crying the morning of Addy's first birthday just remembering how blessed I was (and am) to have such a miraculous human. I couldn't believe a year had gone by. So with Keegan, I'm afraid it's going to be worse. Just kidding, kind of. With that, I probably won't blog again until after the weekend.

No comments: