Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thanks

I am thankful today. I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life. I am thankful for a great husband who has taken risks to follow God. I am thankful for two beautiful, hilarious, loving children who are healthy and strong. I am thankful for my parents and family that are God loving people and truly exhibit love to others without judgement. I am thankful for my sister (& brother in law and niece) who is strong and an incredible friend. I am thankful for my husband's family. I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my mother in law this weekend. She is awesome and has so much to offer this world. I am thankful for my friends who are so far away. I have the best group of girlfriends and I can't wait to be with them later this year. I am thankful for my friends in NC who supported us and felt like family. God has truly blessed us with awesome people. We miss them so much. I am thankful for our new friends in Texas. God has definitely brought us together with people that are matches made in heaven and how we found each other is a mystery. It's funny to look back on the relationships that I've had in my life and God brought the right person or people right when we needed them. He has stretched us to reach out and make new friends and get out of our comfort zones. It's so cool to know that when God stretches me, I know that He's going to do some awesome stuff. It's kind of exciting to see how God is going to provide and work things out. I am so thankful for all the people in my life and that I have met on this journey. I look forward to meeting new people and making new relationships. I always want to be flexible and pliable and obedient to what God is calling me to do!

No comments: