Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday: We Go Weekly

We had an AWESOME Easter yesterday. We went to brunch at a hotel downtown. My friend's husband is the head chef so they invited us to have brunch there. It was INCREDIBLE. They had all kinds of food. They had a sushi & seafood room. They had omelets, waffles, beef roast, pork tenderloin, macaroni and cheese, fresh fruit. I finished my brunch off with a Godiva chocolate cake. It was all so delicious. We had a great time. My friend Xuan actually let Addy stay with her because the hotel did an Easter egg hunt. They had a blast. So, we headed to church. We had 60 people there. It was amazing. How cool to see new faces!!! I think we all have a refreshed and renewed outlook. It was so exciting to be there yesterday!! I can't wait till next week. I included a picture of our family with Jonathan & Meagan, our arts pastor and his wife!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: