Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Second in the Nation





Okay so I'm reposting this because as of last night, we are second in the nation in the Clairol Hair Coloring Party Contest. I added Sheila's before and after pics and my own. I know, I've got courage right....I look AWFUL in my before:)

I am just so excited at the thought that all 7 of us get to go to LA for the People's Choice Awards if we win!!! So, please take a quick sec and VOTE for us! All you need to do is click on the "Yeah, I love it" tab. You can visit daily and vote 1 time per day. You can vote for others of us and you can also vote no for the makeovers you don't like. Even if we don't win first place, there are some other great prizes.

Thanks for the help and I'll keep you posted on the results.

1 comment:

Teaching by Mom said...

Thats soooo awesome! How neat! I love that you two are being so blessed. You deserve it girl!