Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Monday

I was recently challenged to come up with a 21 day menu planner. I seriously can't think of 21 meals I cook. I'm thinking. I am going to try to do a menu for each week. So here goes for week 1:)

Monday- pigs in blankets, french fries, broccoli
Tuesday- polish sausage with green peppers & onions, salad, dirty rice
Wednesday- SERVE & Date Night with our small group (frozen pizza for the kids @ home)
Thursday- Monday I am out of town BUT I'm leaving food for hubby & kids
Thursday- Steamfresh meal in a bag, veggies
Friday- mini tacos, rice, & beans
Saturday-grilled chicken, rice, veggies
Sunday- OUT

Pretty good for the first one. So, I have 5 meals there...I only need 16 more for my 21 day plan....still thinking:)

No comments: