Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Having a great week around here. Today Sprang & I sang at "See You at the Pole" at a local elementary school. It was a lot of fun. I love being around kiddos...it made me miss teaching. I'm glad I miss it because sometimes the thought of going back to work full time while being a mom and wife is daunting. Anyway, it was a great morning. Levi kept the kiddos at home. I know that's a sacrifice for him because he likes to get crackalackin' on his days and does his best work EARLY. I do appreciate it:) Chris & Shari took Sprang & I to breakfast at Chiloso...it's my favorite breakfast taco place...YUMOLICIOUS!! And I love Chris & Shari. They are awesome, so thankful for them. I'm trying to play catch up on laundry and cleaning the house. We have C Group tonight. Anyway, kind of a boring blog post but it's where I am today:)

No comments: