Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trip

We had a fabulous trip to North Carolina over the weekend. It was nice to get away. It's been a while since we've done that, in fact, I guess Christmas. Our family needs to do that more often, it's so nice just to enjoy each other. We had a wonderful time at the wedding. Levi did an awesome job and it was perfect. It truly was a fairy tale wedding with all the stops, GORGEOUS!! So glad we got to be a part of it. I sang with a friend of the couple and it was good to make that connection. I have really gotten accustomed to singing with Sprang and feel like we just gel. It was a good experience for me. It was WONDERFUL seeing all of our old friends. It was really good for me to have so much fun with them. I really miss them. It felt so natural and just like old times. I'm so thankful for all of the relationships that we had there. There are so many wonderful people that love our family. I'm thankful for that. I even got to go to the Amish store. It was an awesome trip. We are truly blessed!! It was good to get back home. BTW, I think K only had a wet diaper maybe 3 times the WHOLE trip, he did awesome. I'm going to try to potty train him now that he's potty training himself. I feel like I have more to share but need to run. More later!

No comments: