Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Long Time

Okay so it's been a week or so....I do think about blogging more than I actually do. It's been a good week. Highlight personally is that I've been reading my Bible a little more consistently this week. We're reading Psalms so it's easier reading for me. I've also been running more. I've gotten 3 times in this week which is a victory for me. I'd really like to do 4 times a week, I'll get there. I start working next week and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Okay so it's only 2 days a week so I don't want to overexaggerate. It's been so nice NOT to have to be anywhere so the thought of having to be somewhere at a certain time is kind of scary. I'm excited about the opportunity and I know it will be great, it's just getting back into a routine. And then to counter that, I'm really excited about getting back into a routine. This summer has been wonderful but I find myself forgetting what day it is. That could be a sign of getting old too.

I'm consistently amazed at what God's doing at Catalyst and the people. They are awesome. I am so thankful for this opportunity. There are times when I feel overwhelmed. I just have to realize as we grow, I have to pace myself. I think of all of our wonderful people so often but don't call or email or visit as much as I'd like.

I'm trying to be a grace giver and see people through God's eyes. Man, that's hard sometimes. I try to stay far away from legalism and judgment. My personality is rulesy and I want justice. So to be a grace giver and receiver sometimes is hard for me. I truly love people so it's kind of a struggle for me at times. I hope I'm constantly growing and drawing closer to God, that's my desire.

We're having our Back to School Bash and I'm excited for more fun at church. I love that I have fun at church and look forward to it. I pray that God would bring more people to Him through our church:) I love it!!

No comments: