Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

CRANKY Pants!!!

Oh my word, yes I am!! Not sure what is going on with me but I am not in a good mood. I'm just feeling overwhelmed and kind of stressed. I feel like I haven't gotten the house back in order from being gone last week. That always bugs me. I want to stay on top of that. I should have stayed home this week but seemed to have something everyday so far. I'm going to chill at home tomorrow. I took the kids to get haircuts today. Addy was great. Keegan started out great and then decided he didn't want his hair cut. It's shorter but still needs some shaping on the sides. It just frustrated me. My phone that I dropped in the toilet worked for a week and then died last night. I don't to spend a lot of money on a new phone. If anybody has a Verizon phone they can part with, let me know. I just need it to have a dial tone. I went to the Verizon store to see if it was a battery issue (I can get one of those cheap on ebay). Of course, they don't have any of those phones or batteries to test it. The kids are restless and I'm again frustrated b/c they can't fix or tell me what the issue is with my phone. We disconnected our home phone b/c we're going to get a SKYPE phone. We can't get the adapter to sync with our computer or something...Levi hasn't had time to fix it. I emailed and they sent me a solution but it's not working (probably user error on my end). I'm frustrated at that. I'm just frustrated. I was supposed to go to a playdate tomorrow but I canceled. I'm feeling like we need to spend time as a family and just chill. We leave to go out of town next week for a wedding and I want to get caught up on everything and in a better mood before then:)

Do you ever have days/weeks like this?

On a positive note, we're going with the Chatham Family to the Circus tonight. It's one of A's favorite things to do....I've got to improve my mood by then.

No comments: