Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, July 27, 2009

Recap

Wow...it's been a while. Let me catch you up to speed....yes this may take 2 posts:) So first off, I spent the week at camp with Fusion Worship Band leading worship at a teen camp. We had a great time. Honestly, I feel like a rock star there (maybe that's a little bit of an over exaggeration). It is a very different environment for me. I like loud, rockin' music but let's face it, I'm older. It's good for me because it stretches me. I love making the connections with the kids. It makes me miss working with teenagers and being a youth pastor's wife. Camp was (and is) so much fun!! I also like connecting with other adults. It was great to be with the guys & gal from the band and just "hang" more. We had late night fun chats with JM and it was just cool!!

The bad part, I really missed Levi & the kids. Levi did GREAT with them. They all survived and had fun. They did come up and stay a night at camp so I got to see them, which was very nice. The kids got to go to Dollar Store and shop for Mommy! I love that. I feel like they both grew up during the week. I promise K is a foot taller and Addy all of a sudden started speaking in a British accent.

I'm glad to be home. It was good to have that time to myself but couldn't stand being away from my family!

No comments: