Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Translation Please

So tonight we were getting ready to leave the Bloomers and Addy was nearing bedtime and wanting a drink and for us to squirt whipped cream in her mouth (thanks Uncle Aubrey) . We were finishing up and she just casually said, "I'm going to kick your butt." Which we NEVER say that phrase? I try not to say butt but we never say I'm going to kick your butt. We just don't say it, well somebody does (I have no clue who) and who cares right? So anyway, I told her we don't say that and that sounds ugly etc. She wasn't mad or ugly and it was just really random. So, I go back over to sit down and she looks at me and says, "But Mommy that means "I love you" in Spanish." Where the heck does she come up with these things??? She's so silly. I informed her that her translation was off and I don't want to hear that again....just thought I'd share:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok that is hilarious!! Caleb winked at me the other day and said "Mom that means no in sign language" lol. :)

HeatherLow said...

I know it was awful though because I so wanted to bust out laughing.

Ashlie Seabolt said...

I just love that sweet girl!