Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday in Check

My Tuesdays start out early but so good. I meet a couple of friends at Starbucks and we do some accountability and Bible study together. It's a great time for me to breathe and enjoy adult conversation. I'm really trying to get myself organized. I did really well with that before 2 kids but it's definitely a challenge now. I want to be okay with looking at myself critically (not negatively, critically) and seeing the need for improvement, encouragement, or praise. I want to always have a desire to be closer to God and to be more like Him in every aspect of my life. I catch myself being negative or worrisome or hyper-sensitive and I want to be balanced in those areas. I want to be a better wife and more loving to Levi and less focused on the minor details. I've also been lacking in kid patience lately and I want to be peaceful and loving with my kids all the time. I think that can be done, right?? I guess I just did a mini-confessional:) I needed to get it off my chest. I saw all that to say Tuesdays tend to be reflective for me and I like that.

We've had a good week so far. We did a lot yesterday and are doing pictures this week so it's been fun and busy all at the same time. This weekend I'm going on a scrapbook retreat with a friend and I am really excited about getting somewhat caught up on that. It's been way too long. Both kids are quiet so I'm going to get some other things accomplished during this time. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: