Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catch Up

It's been a good week. I've been to the gym 3 times already. I joined Weight Watcher's and I really do feel excited about losing weight. I truly want to be a healthy person. I am really trying to focus on that aspect and not the size and number aspect. I'm trying to remind myself of that and stay on track.

I had a really nice thing happen today. I had to go to the doctor for a repeat lab because a glitch. When I went to leave they charged me a copay. I was very kind but explained that the glitch could have been avoided (because I had called a couple of times before the visit and explained my situation but they told that I needed the test anyway). Anyway, it's confusing. I kept telling myself (as I was standing there waiting for them to figure out some other insurance credit) that it wasn't a big deal and to be okay with that. So, I did just that and told them it would work out and be fine. So, I get home and my phone rings. It was the insurance lady who told me that they were going to write off my copay because it was kind of their fault. I was glad I was nice to them and not a jerk. That's a good lesson for me to learn....I can be nice and be okay with WHATEVER the outcome is and sometimes it turns out in my favor.

No comments: