Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

weird week

This week has been weird for me.  To be perfectly honest, it's not been great.  I'm tired.  I don't get really tired all that often but I just feel weary.  I feel burdened.  I feel a lot of stress right now.  Stress about decisions, stress about relationships, stress about the future.  It's kind of a weird place for me.  I tend to worry too much and care what people think too much and sometimes avoid or side step truth in the process.  I'm thankful for Levi in that way (well lots of ways but most of the others have nothing to do with this post).  He is truthful even when it hurts.  He isn't afraid to confront or be honest even when it's not what the other person wants to hear.  As I type that, i do realize that some of that could also be a character flaw at times but he's usually pretty tactful (at least with other people).  Anyway, kind of random I guess.

I found out tonight that a dear friend from college who is 19 weeks pregnant with twin baby girls is at the hospital because her water broke.  My heart is breaking & aching all over for her. 

No comments: