Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A First

So tonight I had a first...i went to a movie by myself.  It was so no big deal but I'd just never done it before. I liked it.  Definitely think it will happen again. I was going to go with a friend but she couldn't go so I went alone.  I've seen more movie in the last month than I've seen in the last year probably.  It's been fun. I definitely WILL NOT be spending $9.25 for another movie but love going to the early movies for $5 a pop or better yet the $1 movies. 

BTW, I saw Leap Year, it was cute.  The music was great. I love Colbie Coliat.  The texture of her voice is awesome!!! It's late and I need to go to bed.  Gotta get up early tomorrow for church.  You can catch us on the web at www.catrow.tv  

Have a great Sunday!!

No comments: