Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wowser---it's been a week

Okay I am so sorry it's been so long but I've been sick. Last Sunday I had no voice and then I got sick (yeah, you know what I'm talking about). I thought I was fine but as the week progressed, I felt better then Thursday got worse. I felt nauseated all day. I had sinus issues and drainage and it was no fun at all. Anyway, I feel much better now and am anticipating a wonderful week. We've just chilled over the weekend which was wonderful. I've just felt so out of it here lately.

This week will be a good one. This week Levi and I celebrate 9 years of marriage. That seems so crazy to me. I mean that in the best way...I just can't believe it's been 9 years. Wowser..I can't be an old married woman:) I still feel like that twenty two year old silly girl!!

Today it has been rainy and cold. I've got a chili in the crockpot awaiting our teens from church. We're doing 2 C groups at our house. C groups are our Catalyst Church small groups. We do the teen one here right now. We also do an adult small group in the middle of the week. I really enjoy them. I love having people here and being connected. It also makes me keep my house somewhat clean (or at least picked up). Anyway, just wanted to update. I'm alive and well here :)

1 comment:

Teaching by Mom said...

Hey! Would you be interested in signing up for a growth chart? I think its adorable and am trying to bless the women giving away the items. Would you sign up or share with friends that may want to?

http://www.heyrachiekae.com/2009/10/thursday-give-away_08.html