Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kroger Shop WOW!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

So I'm getting back into couponing. I spent a lot of time this week organizing my binder, getting my scenarios ready and grabbing my coupons. Kroger is having a MEGA event. If you buy 10 participating items, you get $5 off your bill. Okay well I did this deal 7 times (almost 8-which is frustrating b/c I kind of got panicky at the cash register). Whatever, it was my first time, I'll learn! Anyway, my bill before my Kroger card, the $5's off, and coupons was $262. I had 93 items including meat. My after total was $89. Wowser!! The cool thing is that everything I got, I need. I will be stocked for a while with this stuff. I can live with that!! I am so pumped and ready to go again...woo hoo!!

3 comments:

.samuel said...

Where do you get your coupons? I'm a fan!

HotMommy said...

Doesn't make you want to do a little dance? Coupons have totally changed the way I shop, menu plan, and cook - and for the better too! Proud of you chica!!!!!

Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen said...

It must be a kroger day! Couponing is the most fun, relaxing thing you can do! Nothing bad about saving lots of money!