Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was lots of fun.  Levi took Friday off and we really enjoyed it.  We were very productive which also feels GREAT!!  Saturday was fun filled. We had a soccer game, then a community fishing activity, then a birthday party with a petting zoo. We ended out night at Chickfila. While the kids and I were gone, Levi organized the garage and straightened it.  Sunday was church and on the mornings I sing, it's kind of crazy.  Feels a little like a whirlwind.  Lunch with friends and then Levi flew out to St. Louis for his stepgrandmother's funeral.  I had my first Scentsy party and it was a hit.  I had fun and sold a good amount.  Today, we didn't have school so we just ran a lot of errands to get ready for another jam packed week.

No comments: