Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sheesh

I've been absent from my blog lately....sorry, life has been crazy...that's kind of the norm around here and I usually cope pretty well.  We're all doing great just got lots happening.  I did want to pop in for a second and catch up. We had a fabulous Easter.  The Booth's invited us over and we spent Easter afternoon and evening with them playing games, eating, and hunting Easter eggs.  Lots of fun to be had by all.  I told them when we left how much it means to us to be with a family on holidays...it makes it easier to be away from our family.  I appreciate people thinking about us during the holidays, that's really thoughtful of them. Okay, that's all the nice things I"m saying about Doug Booth...I"ll continue about Lori...I'm teasing. 

Last night, we celebrated Sprangs 31st birthday.  We had a lot of fun. I'm really thankful for him. He's like a brother to Levi and that means so much to me too.  We ate at a Japanese hibachi grill place and the kiddos loved that!  Then we chilled at sbux and caught up with them. It was nice!!

This weekend, they are keeping our kids and we are using our 3 year old pastor appreciation gift certificates to a bed and breakfast.  We're looking forward to a great time of resting and relaxing.  Can't wait!!

That's about all the interesting-ness of my life.   Thanks for reading.

No comments: