Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blessed

Can I just say that the highlight of my Sunday is standing outside the front doors of Catalyst talking to our people?!!  It is, I love it.  It is brief (for the most part) but I love touching base.  So, here are what some of my conversations were today....
"So, your Mom made it to New York,"...while this little girl gives me the best hug ever!!
"Let me see your tattoo....LOVE IT."  The tat said "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us."
"How's the campaigning going?"
"How is your mom doing? She's living with you full time now."
"It's so good to see you, I know you have a lot of family stuff going on. So glad you're here."
And then I hear Levi talking to others about goatees and other manly stuff.

And then I hear stories about the kids at our church and how they LOVE the LAB.  I realized today how very blessed we are  (Levi & I) and how blessed Catalyst is to have the volunteers we have that give of their time every week or once a month to serve others.  It's amazing.  I don't ever want to take that for granted.  Sometimes I think of this as a job and it is but it is so much more than that and today I am so grateful for it.

We ended our night at Yogurtland and letting the kids play in the park while Levi and Blain threw a frisbee and while Connie, Sheila, and I talked it was a wonderful.  We truly are blessed!!

No comments: