Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Field Trip

Today was a bit bittersweet.  A had her first field trip today to the pumpkin patch. I was totally bummed that I couldn't go.  However, I sent Levi to go with her.  I walked in this afternoon and she was asleep.  It wore her out!!  I walked in and talked to her and I said, "Did Daddy get there on time?  Did you have fun? Did he have fun?  Did he have to fuss at any other kids?"  She looked at me and said, "Yeah, he got there and time and he was even in my group."  I had to hold back my giggling.  She is so sweet and innocent and funny without meaning to be.  Tonight, Levi worked late since he blew part of his day at the field trip. And he has a root canal tomorrow...not a great way to end your week but that's another story.  Anyway, I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese...we never do that but I had a coupon. I had so much fun with them.  Chuck E. came out and we did the Cupid Shuffle and got free tickets.  I guess that's a new thing they do there now.  I had a good time just playing with them.  I am one lucky mama!!!

No comments: