Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturdays....

are wonderful. I love the low key-ness of Saturdays. This one did not start that way but has turned out to be pretty nice.  The kids are in their bathing suits playing in the kiddie pool outside (truly not warm enough yet).  I'm catching up on emails and my blogs.  I'm about to start some freezer cooking & catch up on my shows while they nap.  Levi is playing in his world record kickball game which is quite frankly kickin' his butt. He is so tired. He said every bone and muscle in his body hurts.  I feel bad for him.  We've spent time out there yesterday and today.  These people are awesome.  They are seriously playing kickball for 50 hours NOT just for the world record but to raise money for these little children in Ghana that have captured Chris' heart. I love that. I love the passion that Chris exudes.  It's crazy and awesome all at the same time.  I love that he and Stacey live 2 doors down.  I love that he pops in with baby Micah just to let us see her.  I can't wait till they let us babysit her while they enjoy a "date" or "shower" or just some "alone" time...why am I using all the " " signs??  We're lucky people all the way around.  On a side note about love...I love my kids.  I fall more in love with them everyday. I about had a melt down at Walmart this morning and on our way to take our 18 feet of subs to the kickball game Addy reached over and grabbed my hand and said, "Mommy, I love you even when you're angry."  I had an "okay I'm a jerk!" moment.  Her love for me is selfless and unconditional (most days). I love that.  I love my kids.  I love hearing them laugh and play and pretend together. I love to hear them comforting each other.  I truly am a lucky woman!!!

No comments: