Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, April 23, 2010

miniblog on savings

Hey guys.  I had a friend (Stevo) give me an idea to blog about local deals and savings at restaurants, etc.  I'm thinking through that. This week has been crazy---ha just like all the others. I want to blog, truly I do I just run out of time.

Real quick though restaurant.com is having an 80% off sale.  That means you can get a $25 gift certificate for $2 (normally the $25 certificates are $10).  This is a great deal.  Now, I will tell you that you will still spend some money. It's not like you're going to get out of there paying $5 or something ridonkulous like that.  But, it's a nice meal and it's cheaper.  You usually have to spend $35 before the certificate.  It usually does not include drinks so clarify that before you go ordering.  And for $2 it's a great deal!!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Lonestarbuckeye said...

Hey, Napoli in Wylie is on there. Did you use them the other night?

HeatherLow said...

no...we didn't but the first time we went there we did. I need to buy another one to there...it is good:)