Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Moved by Music

I'm getting a jump on my "thanks" for tomorrow. I was listening to our playlist for tomorrow and I was moved.  We're singing Revelation Song.   It is powerful but oh my gosh, I sat here and the tears just came, I mean like bitter beer face crying.  I needed to hear and be reminded of the power that God truly has.  I need to be reminded that He was and He is and He is to come.  The "is to come" is the one that trips me up. I worry and I get anxious and I stress.  This song was the perfect reminder with bitter beer face and all that HE IS TO COME with all power and glory and wisdom.  And when I even type that, I think, "who the heck do I think I am?"  Glad for the reminder as I sat in my room at my computer with hands lifted in the air singing at the top of my lungs tonight.  It was definitely a moment!! (I was kind of surprised my kids didn't run in to tell me to turn it down.)

No comments: