Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lovin' Life

i have to blog about my weekend thus far.  Last night we played Whirlyball with 45 of our closest friends:)  We had an all church family event and we played Whirlyball. if you have never played, you should it is LOTS o' fun!  I love watching our church peeps interact.  They are all awesome....seriously, they are down to earth, fun loving, fun people.  I think back to 2 1/2 years ago when we had the same 12 people in a room every week and we weren't growing and how depressing that was and then I look at where we are now and it just makes me so thankful to God.  His timing is perfect and He brought the right peeps and the right time and He will continue to do so and I LOVE that!!  Then, this morning, we had a kids' worker meeting.  Wouldn't you know that we have exactly the right number of people to fill the amount of spots?? Is that crazy or what??!! Again, LOVE it!  We are so blessed by our CatRow peeps!!  Seriously! 

Today is Levi's birthday.  Wonder Woman and family are going to keep our kids tonight so we can go out on a date.  It'll be fun!  They're awesome and the kids will have a blast. I'm going to try to let them sleepover...notice I said I'm going to try.  The kids love that stuff....it's definitely harder for me. 

The weekend is off to a wonderful start!!

No comments: